Downtown Charlottetown Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market
2024 Market hours; 10am-3pm.
First Market Day July 7th, last Market Day September 29th
Lower Queen Street, Grafton Street to Dorchester Street
Thank you for your interest in the Downtown Charlottetown Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market. Our pedestrian friendly open-air market has been a fixture of Downtown Charlottetown for more than 10 years and draws thousands of people into the city each Sunday during the summer months.
Please complete the application linked below and carefully review the associated information.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
To qualify for consideration ALL products being sold must be locally made or grown – imported products in (part or full) are not permitted – the exception being raw materials. If you are unsure about your product, please contact Market Management for further clarification. We are happy to provide guidelines and examples.
- Season Rate: $275/Season (9 or more Sundays)
- Deposit Required: $75 non-refundable deposit to hold seasonal spaces is due upon notice of application approval.
- Payment by e-transfer, cheque or cash.
- $200 balance is to be paid prior to the first market day.
- Daily Rate: $35/day
- Payment due the Monday prior to the booked date.
- Allows for 2 weather deferrals/season.
- Non-Profit organization inquiries; firstname.lastname@example.org